|Features and Benefits|
- Designed for through-board applications where the wires must be connected on the side opposite the other components;
- Reliable in demanding applications with shock, vibration, and elevated temperatures;
- Eliminates the need for hand soldering wires to the board;
- A surface mount version of a proven through-hole version;
- Low profile;
- Terminates a large range of wire gauges;
- IDCs don’t float during reflow;
- Designed for automation using the customer’s existing pick and place equipment and a special feeder, no time consuming hand placement or costly fixturing required, or they can be;
- Automated using standard tape feeders.
|Loose Part No.
|Reeled Part No.
|Material Thickness / Type
||0.032" (0.81mm) C26000 Brass
||100% Matte Tin over Copper (0)
||Surf-Shooter SMT ™ Continuous Strip Feeder
|Wire Gauge Range
Wire insertion tool required. Consult factory.
||U.S. Patent No. 5,695,348 and other international patents
||Zierick recommends .006" (0.15mm) stencil thickness for most applications. For other stencil thicknesses, call Zierick's product development department.