|Features and Benefits|
- PN 1277 mates with an .025” square or round pin, from top or bottom, and has a 10 Amp current rating. This SMT Box Receptacle can be placed as a vertical terminal on the pc board, or as a horizontal terminal, mating at either end;
- Low insertion force;
- High pressure contact area for reliable gas tight connection;
- Forgiving for locational misalignment;
- A dozen mating cycles (higher mating cycle version available);
- Small footprint;
- Boxes don’t float during reflow;
- Designed for automation using the customer’s existing pick and place equipment and a special feeder, no time consuming hand placement or costly fixturing required, or they can be automated using standard tape feeders.
|Loose Part No.
|Reeled Part No.
|Taped Part No.
|Mating Terminal Size
||0.025" (0.64mm) square or round pin
|Material Thickness / Type
||0.008" (0.20mm) C51000 Phosphor Bronze
||100% Matte Tin over Copper (0)
||Loose: Standard 16mm Tape Feeder for PN 1277-TH
Reeled: Consult Factory for Feeder
Standard 24mm Tape Feeder for PN 1277-TV-G
Standard 16mm Tape Feeder for PN 1277-TV-N
|UL File Number
||Zierick recommends .006" (0.15mm) stencil thickness for most applications. For other stencil thicknesses, call Zierick's product development department.