|Features and Benefits|
- Designed for demanding applications with shock, vibration, and elevated temperatures;
- Eliminates the need for hand soldering wires to the board;
- A surface mount version of a proven through-hole version;
- Low profile;
- Terminates a large range of wire gauges;
- IDCs don’t float during reflow;
- Designed for automation using the customer’s existing pick and place equipment and a special feeder, no time consuming hand placement or costly fixturing required, or they can be;
- Automated using standard tape feeders.
|Loose Part No.
|Taped Part No.
|Material Thickness / Type
||0.020" (0.51mm) C26000 Brass
||100% Matte Tin over Copper (0)
|Wire Size – AWG (Type)||Current Rating/Amps |
|30 AWG Solid & Stranded||2.2|
|28 AWG Solid & Stranded||3.0|
|26 AWG Solid & Stranded||4.0|
||Standard 12mm Tape Feeder
|Wire Gauge Range
|Wire Insertion Tool
||WTPPS-1235-1: Pnuematic Production Tool
||U.S. Patent No. 5,695,348 and other international patents
|UL File Number
||Zierick recommends .006" (0.15mm) stencil thickness for most applications. For other stencil thicknesses, call Zierick's product development department.