|Features and Benefits|
- Individual clips can be randomly placed;
- Clips don’t float during reflow;
- Available in two gap widths: the 0.165” gap is for use with a standard 5mm fuse or the 0.090” gap is for use as a 1/8th inch (.125”) pin receptacle;
- Gap dimension / contact force can be optimized for your specific application depending on mating cycles, voltage current and operating environment;
- High pressure, gas tight connection;
- Designed for automation using the customer’s existing pick and place equipment and a special feeder, no time consuming hand placement or costly fixturing required, or they can be automated using standard tape feeders.
||5mm Fuse Clip
|Loose Part No.
|Reeled Part No.
|Taped Part No.
|Material Thickness / Type
||0.016" (0.41mm) C51000 Phosphor Bronze
||100% Matte Tin over Copper (0)
||Surf-Shooter SMT ™Continuous Strip Feeder.
Standard 16mm Tape Feeder
||U.S. Patent Nos. 5,695,348, 5,730,608 and other U.S. and international patents
||Zierick recommends .006" (0.15mm) stencil thickness for most applications. For other stencil thicknesses, call Zierick's product development department.