|Features and Benefits|
- Forgiving for mating misalignment;
- Mates with a range of tabs from .025” to .032” thick and widths from .062” wide and larger;
- Low insertion force;
- A dozen mating cycles (higher mating cycle version available);
- High current rating- 25 Amps.;
- Ideal for automotive fuse receptacle application;
- Performs well in demanding automotive applications (shock, vibration, elevated temperature);
- Tab Receptacles don’t float during reflow;
- Designed for automation using the customer’s existing pick and place equipment and a special feeder, no time consuming hand placement or costly fixturing required, or they can be automated using standard tape feeders.
- Kapton provides a flat surface which allows the part to be picked up with a vacuum pick-up nozzle
|Loose Part No.
||Reeled Part No.
||Mating Terminal Size
||Material Thickness / Type
|100% Matte Tin over Copper (0)
||Consult factory for Surf-Shooter SMT ™ Continuous Strip Feeder and continuous strip P/N 6237.
Standard 16mm Tape Feeder (1237T, 1237T-SR, 1237T-SP, 1237-BMT, 1237-BMT-SR, 1237T-KT, 1237T-KT-SR, 1237-BMT-KT, and 1237-BMT-KT-SR)
|U.S. Patent No. 5,730,608
|Zierick recommends .006" (0.15mm) stencil thickness for most applications. For other stencil thicknesses, call Zierick's product development department.