|Features and Benefits|
- Individual clips can be randomly placed;
- Clips don’t float during reflow;
- Gap dimension/ contact force can be optimized for your specific application depending on mating cycles, voltage current and operating environment;
- High pressure, gas tight connection;
- Designed for automation using the customer’s existing pick and place equipment and a special feeder, no time consuming hand placement or costly fixturing required, or they can be automated using standard tape feeders.
|Loose Part No.
|Reeled Part No.
|Material Thickness / Type
||0.016" (0.41mm) C51000 Phosphor Bronze
||100% Matte Tin over Copper (0)
||Surf-Shooter SMT ™Continuous Strip Feeder.
Standard 16mm Tape Feeder
||Zierick recommends .006" (0.15mm) stencil thickness for most applications. For other stencil thicknesses, call Zierick's product development department.